I’VE GOT SO MUCH WORK TO DO!!!
Also, I’ve an engineering exam tomorrow, which I will do poorly fo sho because studying for it is a bit of a drag. And a marine science exam to follow the next day, which might be quite enjoyable considering the past lessons have been about biology mostly. Two exams in a row to welcome the weekend!
Also, new Tumblr pic. Yey!
Also, if you’ve a second. PLEASE SCORE THE DESIGN BELOW ON THREADLESS! As it is about the final day of scoring! A 5 would be nice! :)
I apologize for plugging my competition entries about, but I need a bit of money and I just really want to win this for Tim Burton! Goodness! This is my absolute favorite film and it would mean the world to win it and finally be a part of something great!
Lemmi give you reasons why you should score this a 5.
1. I do believe this design summarizes the story of the movie quite aptly. It could be a visual synopsis of the film.
2. I think it also captures the aesthetics of TNBC considering it was inspired from the art of Tim Burton as well as the original concept art for the film.
3. Tim Burton told the concept artists to limit the color palette for Halloween Town to black and orange, which I think this design accomplished as well. I really wanted to stay true to the original art as much as possible.
4. Tim Burton stated that though TNBC is a character driven story, in the heart of it, it is about being misunderstood, good intentions gone wrong, and a celebration of both Halloween and Christmas, which I felt this design encapsulates. Jack’s not evil or anything, he did mean well. And I decided not to highlight any characters as there are far too many Jack shirts or Sally shirts out there. I wanted it to celebrate Jack’s twistedly, beautiful vision instead. Which I find quite interesting.
5. You’re an awesome person. So please score!
I’ll stop as plugging soon as the scoring period is drawing to a close. Thanks to those who scored, you guys are awesome!